Well, it's that time again! I, for one, am very thankful for the weekend.
Tonight we had Shabbat dinner and are preparing to just
Toby has already started relaxing because he is currently passed out on the couch next to me!
Poor sleepy thing. I'm not far behind!
Anyways, survey time!
- The best kind of day is when the weather is slightly cold and the sky is overcast. I can sit inside and read a book, drink tea, and wear comfy, sweatery clothes! Ahhhh yes!
- My favorite thing about today was when we sat down to eat the dinner I made and Toby looked at it and went "oh wow!" I love being a wife :)
- I never thought that I would be a person that gets excited about things like crock-pots, cookware, and other kitchen appliances. I have a specific journal entry of mine in mind where I expressed my disdain for the fact that marriage and adulthood produced a boring and and too-docile form of enjoyment. Naturally, I grew up and that changed. I love marriage and adulthood...and kitchen appliances!
- When the clock strikes midnight I am usually still awake doing homework, watching a movie, blogging, instagramming or all of the above.
- When I wake up in the morning I hit the snooze way to many times and generally get out of bed late. L-RD help me!
- I pick out my outfit for the day about 10 minutes before I have to leave, haha! I'm not much of a planner (although I wish I was) and even when I try to plan an outfit, I'll ending changing because I like something else or don't like what I picked. Ah, what a fickle, fickle creature I can be.
- Before I go to bed I'll do all the nightly cleanliness things (brushing teeth, shower, etc.) then get in bed with my birdie, watch some TV (usually the First 48 or Forensic files), then we pray over each other and then SNOOZEVILLE. Blessed sleep. Sweet blessed sleep. Have a happy weekend and stay tuned for The Grateful 52 week 3!~B~