Greetings from North Carolina! We are here for a very exciting event called AMF. It is a Messianic Jewish woodstock type of deal. There will be concerts all weekend, drum circles, camping...but not drugs or mudbaths...we have more class than that. Seriously though it is very exciting and God is doing some super cool things. Toby and I are going to play some of our worship stuffs tomorrow afternoon, so we are kinda pumped about that. We are in a hotel because we do not thrive without electricity, haha. I love nature, but I also love showers and a toilet. So sue me.
Anyways, this Saturday's survey is all about birthdays, courtesy of the dear Lauren Hartmann from 'the little things we do'. It is Toby's birthday today! and as a gift...he drove 4 hours haha. No, I got him some DC Comic superhero glasses that he loved...more than I thought he would actually...so we're good.
On with the survey!
1. The age I will be on my upcoming birthday is 26. I can't believe time has flown by so fast .
2. The best birthday present ever would be an all expenses paid 2 week vacation to anywhere I choose. I mean FOR REAL. Who the heck would not want that?? And for the record, I pick New Zealand .
3. My favorite birthday to date was my 23rd birthday. Toby planned a little surprise party for me with some of our close friends at his mom's. I was on the 'I have to look good in my wedding dress' diet, so Toby's sister Sarah designed a diet friendly meal for me and it was so wonderful. I miss sister Sarah .
4. Birthdays make me feel nice. They are not like the major thing I look forward to, but they are nice. It is always nice to be remembered and have people show some love of course, but honestly I get more excited about Hanukkah than my birthday haha .
5. The worst birthday I ever had was my 16th birthday oddly enough. One word: DRAMA.
6. When I was born IT WAS A WARM JUNE EVENING! Haha, not it was not. I was born in March (The Office, anyone???). I was 6 lbs. 9 oz. and I came out sideways. Sorry, Mom .
7. So far my favorite age has been 23 because I was just starting out with Toby and we were (and still are) embarking on new and fun adventures together. Married life rocks :) .
Have a great weekend!
Have a great weekend!