More about the birds

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Baby Shower in Dallas


Last weekend Toby and I took a quick trip to Dallas, TX to visit my family. Since you can't fly in the thir trimester, we figured now would be the best time to go and everybody was going to be in town, so it was perfect! They all pitched in and got us there and we were so happy and grateful to spend time with everyone.


 My cousin Tiffany has a sweet little nugget of a son named Maddox and I got to spend so much quality time with him (which was good) because Tiff was taking care of her poor hubby who got food poisoning (which was bad). However, all ended up being well (even though my other cousin's hubs got sick too).


In addition to hanging out with the fam, they decided to throw us a sweet baby shower as well! I got to see some of my loved and missed Texas friends and it did my soul good. Baby Yosi got TONS of wonderful gifts that were much needed. God is already providing for this little family in every way.


It was so much fun to prepare for and of course to have. I helped make the diaper cake with Tiff and watched them set up the adorable woodland-themed baby shower. I shall have a forest child, indeed. And guys seriously, these newborn diapers are so small and SO cute...I can't even.




It was a fabulous time and was hard to leave! I miss everybody but I am so thankful for all the love from them.

~B~

2 comments:

  1. So sweet! I love the continuation of the Bebe Birds theme! Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely theme! i spy the chocolate nests, mmmm!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...