More about the birds

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The 3rd date of Hanukkah...

A night at Bonefish Grill!

When Toby and I get home we are generally in pajamas and falling asleep pretty quick because of our long days, so imagine my surprise when I got home and Toby comes in and says, "Wanna go out for one of our Hanukkah dates?" I was so excited and kinda had a dating flashback which is always wonderful.

I'm SUPER into these Hanukkah dates but it's cool when he gets into them too! So,  long story short, we went out to Bonefish Grill (one of the 3 cool places to go in this town, haha) and it was fabuloso.  The pre-dinner drink was a Winter Cosmo. So good. He got fish and chips and I got pecan crusted trout with asparagus...A-MAZING. For dessert we got Creme Brulee and I died of deliciousness. I was then resurrected and we went to Barnes & Noble to walk off our fullness, and we bought The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde. We're so excited to read it...I can't believe I haven't before now! Here are so pics of the night:


Yummy

The famous Winter Cosmo at Bonfeish garnished with cranberries, SO good.

Hooray new read!

End of the night watching Community with the Hanukkiah burning bright.
  See you soon!

~B~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...