More about the birds

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The 2nd date of Hanukkah 2012...

Sunday morning brunch!

We had a nice, quiet afternoon on Sunday (after the fun and crazy sweater-ness the previous night). We slept in late...and I mean really late, but it was well worth it. Well, except that we did not go to bed until 2 am that night because we sleep overdosed. Oh well.

I was busy living in the moment, so I forgot to take pictures from our little brunch, but I did take some from that night.
Our pretty Hanukkiah we got for our wedding!
Our blurry, unshowered, lazy selves enjoying our date :)
  See you soon for date three!

~B~

2 comments:

  1. Sounds lovely, you cutie pies :)

    What did you eat for brunch? I love brunch. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe! We had eggs and bacon and coffee and toast..deeeelicious. It was more delicious because we stayed in pajamas ALL DAY. haha

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...