More about the birds

Friday, January 6, 2012

Survey Saturday



Borrowed from the little things we do...gotta love that sweet free time!

1.   One of my favorite things to do when I have free time is     sleep in, have "bebe breakfast" (which consists of breakfast yummies cooked by my birdie), have some hot tea and watch a movie with Toby. It's grand!

2.   When I have free time I tend to    be LAZY. I mean really lethargic. Sometimes it feels good, and other times I am overcome with my unproductivity. However, I usually end up on instgram, pinterest, or the blog, and sometimes I read a book and always have a laugh with the husband.

3.  If I had an entire day completely to myself I would    Probably pee in my pants with excitement! I would get up EARLY (yes, by choice) have some time with G-D, drink my Earl Grey tea, and do all sorts of odd things like watch my favorite movies that are too girly for Toby, take a bubble bath, go shopping (if I had money, haha) and just do things around the house. But, I'd probably start to miss Toby around 7 or 8 PM...evenings are for us :)     .

4.  I would prefer to spend my free time (alone or with others...)    I love having both. I love hanging out with friends and family, and my husband is my favorite person in the world to be with, but we all need some time alone because that is healthy. I'm kind of a homebody though. I like our nest. So I'd probably prefer to just be there with Tobes and maybe add a guest or two..maybe...hehe .

5.  Most of my free time happens    on the weekend. Anywhere from Saturday night to Sunday night. That's the free time slot.

6.  The best thing about free time is    THERE IS NO SCHEDULE! I'm not one for scheduling mostly...I should be and I'm getting better  at it, but I like to kind of go with things. Ride the wave, baby .

7.  The next time I have free time I should probably    work on some youth planning activities and get ready for school   but instead, I'll probably     get on instagram, pinterest, and other peoples blogs and drown in an endless sea of information provided by various forms of social media. Gosh, I miss the 60's . 




P.S. speaking of instagram, I am the idiot that dropped her iPod touch in the TOILET and now have it burried in a tupperware full of rice, hoping and praying that it will work after its immersion. *puts on dunce cap*
Maybe I spend too much time on it...crap. Lesson on obsession much?

Hope y'all have some free time this weekend. As for me and hubs, we are babysitting for our friend's birthday. Hence the EARLY survey saturday! I'm sure we'll have some crazy pics and stories!

~B~

4 comments:

  1. Social media tends to consume my lazy-at-home free time. Gotta love staying super connected:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sucks about your ipod! My husband did that with his phone and the rice totally cured it. Hope you have the same luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kendra,it did work! No problems at all (still praying it stays that way). Thanks so much!

    Brooke

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...