More about the birds

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Back to School!

My daily walk from class to the car
Man oh man, has this been a busy week! When last we spoke, I was preparing to babysit the lovelies with Toby (which I will post at a later date) and mentally preparing to start classes again. 

Well, they have started in all of their glory!

I'm not gonna lie to you, it's going to be pretty challenging. I have 3 literature courses (each with at least 4 novels) and 1 very extensive Spanish class with a professor who is very difficult. Looks like I might be going back to coffee until May! Even though I'm shaking in my boots a bit, I am loving learning and at the end of it all, it will feel great to be done. 

There has not been a lot of free time, but there have been some fun moments in the midst of the craziness, and I hold on to those for dear life!

One of my first assignments. Hooray!!!
Found some good finds at Goodwill!
Kicked back with Jarritos after work and first day of school.
Made some challah last friday too...probably will make some tomorrow too!
That's all folks! Any of you back to school?

~B~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...