More about the birds

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Farewell fall, welcome winter!

Well, Autumn is coming to a close, which always saddens me, but winter comes with its own beauty and festivities as well! Even though it doesn't officially start until December 22, I am already preparing to take down fall decorations ::sniff sniff:: and start putting up Hanukkah stuff! In my head, when November is done, so is fall, correct or not, hehe.

In light of this, I figure, what better way to welcome the coming festivities than to have a little DIY gift idea!
The lovely Elsie Larson from A Beautiful Mess came up with this fabulous idea:
DIY Thread Spool Wine Corks!
Photo by Elsie Larson from A Beautiful Mess
Go here for the full tutorial! 
I will definitely making these for some wine lovers I know!

Happy Winter, Y'all!


B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...