More about the birds

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Survey Saturday (on Monday!)

        Due to a lovely bout of babysitting and the exhaustion thereof, I did not get around to my survey yesterday.
We had a great time playing Mario Kart, ambushing our little charges, breaking their beds, snuggling and being crazy with our friends' kids and it was fabulous! 
However, it is nice to be back at home as just us birds :)
Just a few weekend shots:
Mario Kart was our chief pastime.
The boys preparing to launch Mission Demolition on the unsuspecting kids.
So I sat on Shaina's bed and it suddenly broke, haha, so she and my birdie went to work!
And all was put to right!
Me and the littlest one, Lily, who I love. That's either chocolate or dirt around her mouth...
Sweet Shaina and I. Such a dear girl :)

And now the survey!
(Thanks Lauren from The Little Things We Do for posting!)


1.   The holiday season is  always exciting and full of yummy foods, family and friends, new things to learn and experience about G-D, and time off work and school!!.

2.   Snow makes me   Very happy and hopeful because in the South, snow is to the school and business world as a silver bullet is to a werewolf...ya gotta run and hide. Everything closes and its snowman building time for us! I love it :)

3.  The best comfort food to eat when it's cold out is  Any kind of soup, hot tea (or hot cider), and pumpkin cookies! Gosh I just love cold weather!

4. Winter is the best time for    SNUGGLING!! And wearing sweaters, tights and boots, getting bangs, and wathcing the Lord of The Rings trilogy (and reading them too)!

5.  I can hardly wait for    HANUKKAH!!!!

6.  When it comes to holiday gifts I prefer to   Just enjoy each other's company. I'm not really big on gifts because its just kind of like "oh that's nice!" but I'd rather make memories! But of course I will not refuse them haha.

7.  If I were to rate my excitement about the holiday season on a scale from 1-10, I would say I am at about a: A 7...I'm excited for sure, but I'm also just tired and ready for the break that is the holidays, so yes I am very excited but also ready to NAP! haha,

El Fin!


~B~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...