More about the birds

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Anniversary Day!



If a picture is worth a thousand words,
then I have millions of words for ya!

Toby and I celebrated our very first anniversary last weekend. We have looked forward to it for a long time and it was really nice celebrating the big and small wonderful things about each other.
Toby,
I love you more than words can say. You are my partner in all things, my best friend, and the love of my life. Thank G-D He sent you to me!

And now, for your photo journey of our:
"DAY IN DAHLONEGA"
Our little picnic!

Husband taking Fall pics
Smile, bebe :)

Ready to go a-wine tasting!
mmm...here we come!
A glimpse of our experience!
Walking (and joking) through the vineyard!
Perfect day! We love cloudy skies.
GIGANTIC pumpkin in downtown Dahlonega
Best day to walk around with the husband :)

     Important details that these pictures DO NOT include are: the random and quite dead boar strapped to a car on the way to Dahlonega, the creepy dirt road that led to a sketchy park we decided NOT to picnic at, to avoid being potentially murdered, the funny man at the winery we overheard bragging about how he had been to EVERY winery in the area, and many more things that would take too long to explain.
We have a good time, me and the husband. I like him a lot. Glad I married him :)

- B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...