Well, after about a 12,000 year absence (give or take) I have returned to the blogosphere, albeit with some shame attached. A lot happened near the end of 2013 and in the midst of it, blogging simply just fell by the wayside. You will perhaps understand when I explain...or not...but either way I have good intentions.
Some things that were accomplished:
1. I finally graduated from school, which is suuuuper exciting! I now have a Bachelor of Arts in English and boy does it feel good.
2. My darling cousin Meredith married the man of her dreams! Many happy tears were shed.
3. Toby fulfilled a lifelong dream by getting to step in and be a groomsman at the wedding. The groom's best man had to leave the day of the wedding because his wife was in labor, so we got a call early that morning to my cousin telling us that Toby was up to bat! He was thrilled...and so was I :)
|From my phone all dolled up at Mer's wedding!|
4. Toby met Chad L. Coleman who plays Tyreese in The Walking Dead. HUGE deal to us.
5. And the 5th thing kind of deserves its own little section...
We're adding a little bird to our nest!
|This is baby Manolis at 10 weeks!|
We are absolutely over the moon about this! I am 16 weeks along now, and actually have a doctor appointment tomorrow to check up on the little baby. Right now, it is as big as an avocado so we are lovingly calling it the "guacababy" right now...and maybe forever. That nickname came from my sister-in-law, who is hilarious. I will try not to be one of those obnoxious moms who only writes about things that are pregnant or babies, but I can't make any promises, because it really is exciting.
|16 week belly via @thebebebird on instagram!|
Can't wait to share more with you all!