More about the birds

Friday, March 15, 2013

Life lately via Instagram

Hello dearies,

(anybody catch the Once Upon a Time Reference??) Hope everyone is doing well!
A lot of fun things have transpired in the last few months and instagram always aids me in showing you. These go back to January (further proof that my blogging has suuuuucked as of late) but hey, living life is better than writing it, right? Be in the moment...that's my advice.

So here is our life through instagram as of late!


Januray 2013: we got a Keurig! I am the only one in our home that drinks coffee so it made no sense to make a pot and then have most of it go to waste. SO we gathered up our gift cards and spent a whopping $30 on this little beauty. Pretty cool, huh?
February: I made hot chocolate from scratch. This is not particularly monumental as this was a very rough trial making it, but my favorite movie HAPPENS to be Chocolat, so I felt I owed it to the film to give it a go.
In December (I knoooow, its late) we saw The Hobbit and I died. A-MAZING.
February: I co-hosted my first (and probably only) baby shower for my dear darling friend, Lindsey! She now has a bouncing baby born on March 10 :)
We recently discovered that we can have the comforts (besides warmth) or a fireplace without the hassle of cleaning one. If you have Netflix, search for Fireplace For Your Home. We now go to sleep to it.
Spring has sprung! And oh it feels good. The South always gets sun early.
Sister Sarah (Toby's sis) came to town in February. We had a good time watching SNL, The Office, Community and laughing until the wee hours of the night. Miss her already.
In my Literature for the Adolescent class we ready the new Young Adult novel Meant To Be (which is so cute and fun to read). Luckily, the author of said novel, Lauren Morrill, lives in Macon so we got to meet her.. Lovely lady and super inspiring.
Of course I had adventures with Tobes.
With all the craziness...we still found some time to relaaaaaax.
Finally got a new tea kettle. Love it. And also cleaned my kitchen,
 

That's all she wrote.

~B~

1 comment:

  1. Ah, I love Chocolat, too! Made my husband watch it with me recently :) We were blown away by The Hobbit when it came out, too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...