More about the birds

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Happy 2nd Anniversary.


Well, on October 10, 2010 (10.10.10) I married Toby, who is my dream guy and my best friend.

I unfortunately was in class and work all day until 8:45 last night, but we still celebrated in our own simple way, On Friday, we have declared "Bebe day". A day in which all phones are turned off and the couch bed in the living room will be pulled out. We will have a day of pajamas, movies, books and any sorts of silliness we want! It will be a sleep-in of sorts (mad props to John Lennon and Yoko for starting this out...even though I'm not a fan of Yoko, but we won't get into that).

So basically, I'm just saying that I really love my hubs and I'm glad I was blessed enough to marry my best friend. Here's to many more years, bebe!

Our "Pride and Prejudice" shot...as it were.
1st anniversary...
2nd anniversary!
Come on, BEBE DAY!

~B~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...