More about the birds

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Survey Saturday

Hello all,

This Saturday's survey comes from the lovely Lauren Hartmann from "the little things we do". You should definitely give her blog (and beautiful baby) a look! This one is all about "firsts" so...here we go!


1. My first memory is....laying in my grandma's bed listening to her tell me stories. Perhaps that's where I get my love of literature.

2. My first love was....truly my husband. I didn't know what real love was until I met him. What a man. But on a less serious note my first "love" was probably Michael J. Fox from Back To The Future. He was hot back then.

3. My very first favorite color was...pink. Gross.

4. The first time I really felt like a "grown-up"...is hard to say. I have gelt grown up for a long time. But, I definitely felt the adulthood pangs when I started paying my own bills and then realized I had NO money. Poverty = adulthood.

5. The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is...hit the snooze for a few minutes, then drag myself up and make Toby's lunch. Then I clean up the kitchen and get back into bed and do homework before class at 930.

6. The first CD (cassette tape, record, etc...) I ever bought was...Selena's crossover album "Dreaming of You". First CD ever and it was amazing. Como la flor...

7. My first car was...a 2001 Hyundai Elantra that was once my husband's. I never could afford a car but when I moved to Georgia, Toby's dad fixed up his old car and gave it to me! I was do excited!

Happy weekending,

~B~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...