More about the birds

Monday, December 19, 2011

Survey Saturday (on Monday)

Hello everyone!

Toby and I just got back from the MJAA conference with our family and it was a BLAST! We heard some amazing teachings, had a good ole time with our friends and had some amazing moments with G-D. 


Obviously, I was in no position to do the survey this Saturday, so here is the late Survey Saturday
via 'the little things we do'


1.   My most favorite "little thing" is  
   When Toby get to stay in our pajamas and watch our favorite movies and wind down with a glass of wine. It really doesn't take much for us to enjoy stuff, and that's one of our highlights
!

2.   I give anything to   have a British accent. They are just so lovely and pretty sounding. Perhaps I will just pretend...hah .

3.  I can't believe    how many "Real Housewives of *whatever*" shows there are now It's basically wealthy women that still act like high schoolers with their other friends that they hate to love and love to hate. I have three things to say about these groups of women 1. get real friends 2. get over yourself 3. STOP INVADING MY TELEVISION ..

4. The one thing I'd like to achieve today is    to get my happy self fed and in bed because I am TIRED!

5.  The last thing I want to do today is   read my bible I need some spiritual food too.

6.  If I were writing my own blank today, it would say:   Hmmm...I suppose it would say "the one thing I learned about G-D this weekend is..."   .

7.  My favorite candle scent is    Anything with a "warm" scent like cinnamon, coffee, amber, or some holiday scent :) .
Have a good one!

~B~

1 comment:

  1. I'm English so I have a British accent, and I've always wanted an Irish one.. I guess nobody is happy with the accent they're born with! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...