Well, first I was just like to say something very, very important...
HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY
TIFFANY AND CRAIG!!!
My beloved cousin and her lovely hubby, I am SO happy for y'all! Marriage is the best (as you well know) and I can't wait to watch you guys grow together and in the L-RD over the years!
WE LOVE YOU BOTH!!!!
|Getting married...and there's Toby's head to the left!|
|The blessing :)|
And now, the survey...via the little things we do
1. My favorite new blog of the moment is A Beautiful Mess. The Lovely Elsie Larson always has such cute ideas from fashion to D.I.Y.'s!
2. Something I am thankful for is SHABBAT! G-D knows that we as humans run ourselves silly (most times without need) during the week and He knew we would need a rest. But, more than that, He invites us into HIS rest! When Friday night comes I am SO ready to enter into the rest of the L-RD and it is beautiful!
3. Something that made me laugh this week was the episode of "The Office" Season 6 when Michael Scott is trying to make some girl like him by putting pictures of himself on a slideshow and showing them to her! haha!
4. An item that is currently on my wish list is some mustard yellow tights...LOVE.
5. I am excited about the upcoming MJAA Southeast Regional Conference!
6. If I were a color I would be Olive Green. It's earthy, laid back, and goes well with lots of other colors :)
7. My favorite way to spend a chilly fall day is by Putting on comfy, sweatery clothes, curling up with my birdie under a blanket and watching a movie...like right now!
Have a good weekend!