More about the birds

Thursday, October 20, 2011

The trouble with troubles



"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind.
Some come from ahead and some come from behind.
But I’ve bought a big bat. I’m all ready you see.
Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!"
-Dr. Seuss

     This could possibly be the most responsible answer to trouble I have ever read! Honestly though, this is a rather true little poem. Trouble, anywhere from a stubbed toe to getting laid off, seems to lurk around most corners these days. I wish it were simple, like swatting a fly,  but getting trouble to go away just is not. However, our G-D DOES equip us to give our troubles troubles! Maybe not with a bat, but with a sword! Which, in my opinion, does a lot more damage. This world can get mean and nasty, sometimes by accident and sometimes on purpose. They trick is, to KNOW with whom you stand. We, as believers, aren't just sissy little things that sit with their arms crossed and wait to keep turning the other cheek. NO! We are invited, no, REQUIRED to stand up and boldly live the lives we've been given! If the enemy is hot on your heals and giving you a run for your money in this life, you just might be doing something to offend him...which is a very good thing! Be encouraged, you're gaining ground for the L-RD! But, don't back down. Do as Dr. Seuss, and give the troubler some trouble. Just keep giving G-D the glory! That's a whooping enough for the enemy.
     Just wanted to send a little encouragement your way :)
 On another note....


       ....the Autumn weather is FINALLY kicking in! I wore long sleeves and a hat to work and was full of sheer delight! I am preparing some more yummy recipes for Autumn so hopefully more to come!


Also, hubs has been taking lots of Fall photos so hopefully there will be lots of odes to Fall coming soon!

Have a good one and enjoy the day!


B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...