It's that time again! This week's survey is borrowed from the Lauren Hartmann at "the little things we do." She's totally great and makes this whole survey thing easier...that or I'm a lazy bum which is definitely true.
Anyhow, here is the fun little survey!
1. One thing I plan on doing to relax this weekend is spend some more time in FORT BEBE! That's right, we built it again. It's like a mini-free-exclusive vacation for us and we just can't resist .
2. A big pet peeve of mine is people coming over uninvited...really just when people decide that they have the right
to invite themselves to whatever I'm doing no matter what it is. It's just rude. I love people a lot, but I love having the CHOICE to be around them. If you do that, I WILL find a way out...and that way out will probably be me telling you that it's not a good time and you can't come. Everybody has their limits .
3. I am really loving the author Neil Gaiman right now. Brilliant .
4. The rain is one of my best friends. You could not put me in a better mood than to have it rain all day with grey clouds and all so that I can pour some tea and read a book .
5. My favorite girly indulgence is Probably getting a pedicure. It doesn't happen often, but when it does I'm on cloud 9.
6. A song I always get stuck in my head is That stupid "Call me maybe" song...and also the stupid Taylor Swift "never getting back together" song. Curse you pop divas and your ridiculous immature music. You get me every time .
7. The best cure for stress is drinking something nice and warm (or alcoholic, haha) and snuggling with the dude to read or watch a movie...this is after having some me and God time of course :) .
That's all I got! Happy weekending.